Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 21/09/2024 at 18:27

Fashion’Newbie
GoldenSnitch

Hi everyone!

My name is Manon, I'm 24 years old and come from the French website. I created an account on the anglophone website in 2016, that is 5 years after creating my very first one on the french version. So I already knew the game quite well, but at some point I started to think that it would be nice having an other fashionista with a whole different style, and at the time I also wanted to improve my english while playing, so that's how I ended up here. Although I quickly got bored with this account at the time since there wasn't so much I couldn't do due to my level compared to my french account.

A few months ago I started playing again on both websites. I chose to make my french fashionista a fantasy character/ an elf (often both actually), and for this one I chose to keep the idea I originally had in mind, that is to say to not actually define a particular style, but to play with precise colours.
No, actually I think I remember I wanted to make my fashionista some kind of doll, and I think for the moment I'll keep doing that but not necessarily all the time.

For the moment I chose to play with pink, grey, black and white, but maybe someday it'll be different. I'll add a couple of images with the outfits I already created later.

I'm a very creative person and love escaping in some kind of outside world. My passions thus include reading, drawing/painting, art in general actually. I'm also quite fond of stationaries. I've been bullet journaling since 2018, and I also love practicing calligraphy. And, last but not least, I am particularly passionate about learning new languages, and I have now studied English in college for 6 years. I've also studied Spanish for some years but I unfortunately struggle a lot discussing in Spanish since I had to drop it because of my curriculum, and also studied a tiny teeny little bit of Portuguese and Russian.

Well I think that's it, I may add more details later if I notice something's missing.

Thank you for reading.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Two of My Images

Last edited by GoldenSnitch (21/09/2024 at 18:35)

#2 21/09/2024 at 21:09

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi GoldenSnitch!
You've been on the site for a long time - Welcome to the Forum.

Check out the forum rules.
They are different for each site:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

If you need assistance, post at the:
Help Desk

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum.
I look forward to seeing you in the Show Nine thread and in our Official Contests!

Have fun!

https://i.imgur.com/cTKwgCx.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1